Friday, February 4, 2011

My Article.

This picture was one of the first to catch my eye. I liked the contrast between the blacks and blues. The first thing I noticed was the black Eiffell Tower against the blue tinted sky. Then I noticed that the artist made streaks in the sky and made brighter lights in the clouds, and that caught my attention. I would like to do something similar to this for my first project -- editing a scenic picture to create a more stunning and colorful image.

http://www.computerarts.co.uk/tutorials/2d__and__photoshop/creative_retouching

6 comments:

  1. I like your taste in the picture, the saturation of color in the picture is good. i also like how the colors in the pictures compliment each other, i think your project will look great when your done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can kinda see the lights in the sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This picture is awesome. The sky the Eiffel Tower, it all just goes together greatt! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is really amazing! I agree with you about the contrast between the black and blue. I looks so real and it amazes me that it was done in photo shop because it looks so realistic!

    ReplyDelete